Sunday, August 28, 2016

Busana Muslim is a Must for Every Muslim Women

Busana Muslim is a Must for Every Muslim Women - True hijab (including khimar and jilbab) is a gift from Allah SWT. You do not wear just to other Muslims to Islam or make other functions (seems to be more religious women) more comfortable. I'm not bothered with your hair! I do not hijabis sisters out there who are working on perfecting their deen by concentrating on the oneness of Allah does not offend me anything, by drawing close to him in prayer. Both my sisters do not wear hijab as long as no denial of what the Qu'ran commands: hijab. You do not wear your hijabs for me, or anyone else, but for yourself. Allah gives you the gift of your hijabs, as well as a symbol of loyalty and obedience and love His word, and to protect your body from prejudice and jealousy from most other people.

Busana Muslim is a Must for Every Muslim Women


It is a tool to assist you in truth, and he is ignorant cast aside like a gift, but Allah after me, the lack of hijab does not make you sin-incarnation as stupid a few books on the subject once read (LOL Aalia, jazzakallah khayr not to give My extreme school of thought of trash) and I envy all of you and reject you walk into the straight path because I can see all the physical beauty. I hope you can understand the hijab, not as a pointless rule, very command, but for the love of Allah, and all the benefits that are so outweight the inconveniences minute our hair loss, and harm others.

Being a running instance if Islam, is a gift, as Allah ordered all angels to make sajood humans. I want to be a suitable present. So I abide by all I understood to be a gift given and take pride in before me, and pray for a walk on the straight path. Brother, I'll tell you, but once. I do not believe in fashion police, Nashiha should be sharp enough and the private sector for the first time can not be repeated, and if someone turned away from the grace of Allah Almighty, khalas, let them be, and pray for your own direct running, because there are many gifts of understanding sidestep individuals. Guide us all to the straight path, ameen

Busana Muslim is a Must for Every Muslim Women


References:
http://gamis-baju-muslim-modern-terbaru.kinja.com/tips-belanja-baju-sarimbit-online-murah-1785729145
https://digitalmethods.net/Main/ModelBajuSarimbitMuslimLebaranTerbaru
http://nitro-nitf.sourceforge.net/wikka.php?wakka=ModelBajuCoupleMuslimSarimbitLebaranTerbaru
https://bitbucket.org/ranggalawe/baju-couple-muslim-lebaran-terbaru-2017/


No comments:

Post a Comment